Photos

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week 48




Buenas a Todos!

Yesterday, we had a family home evening with Alex, Cindy, and the Elders. We watched "Joseph Smith, Prophet of the Restoration" and at the end we all shared our testimonies and the Spirit was so strong. While Cindy was bearing her testimony, she said," Have you guys noticed? Ever since you guys have been around, the crime has gone down, people see the love and light you all bring, and I always talk about you guys. You are constantly on my lips. I tell everyone about you. When I am down, I always have you guys to turn to. You're my family. Ever since you guys came into my life, I have been happier, and I know it's because of the gospel". 
That was super cool to hear. It made me happy.
Alex is wearing the Hat I made him.

Investigators:
Melodie -  We don't know what happened, but we are going to see if we can try and get into contact with her in a little while.
Zoraida: She is a lady that has gotten taught many times. We found her in the area book and we've had a couple lessons with her. She is super sweet. She told us on Sunday that she wants to come to church with us this week! So that's exciting.

I am staying in Cabo Rojo with Hermana Post! WOOOOO. Which means I'll be here for my year mark and Birthday and I am STOKED! Especially because my birthday is on a Sunday, and I will be at church with the people I love oh so much.  Hermana Zimmerman is going to Caugas, and Hermana Thelin is finishing the training of a girl from Papua New Guinea named Hermana Peter. She is darling and is learning Spanish and English. She is rad!
Hermana Post, Green, Thelin, Peter & Obispo Cruz

I LOVE HERMANA THELIN. She reminds me sooooo much of Lauren and Avalon mushed into one person. She is hilarious and shares a love of New York and classical music with me. She is from Utah and is just great. She has become one of my best friends and she is AN AMAZING ARTIST holy crud she is great. 

Hermana Green & Thelin

THAT IS SO COOL THAT  YOU'LL BE  AT THE AIRPORT AT THE SAME TIME HERMANA JOSIE GETS HOME! I said goodbye to her today and we shared some tears. It is so weird to think that she's leaving! But she has so many wonderful things ahead of her. She also said she is coming to California to visit you guys and is planning on coming to my homecoming. :) GIVE PRESIDENT AND HERMANA BOUCHER A HUG FOR ME IF YOU SEE THEM AT HERMANA JOSIE'S HOMECOMING! I love them so much. I am so happy you guys are going to Utah! don't forget to send me pictures! 

So yesterday I turned 11 months in the mission! it is BAFFLING how fast time is going! But I am loving every single second here. I know I say that a lot but it is true. It is sad to think I only have 7 months left. I am going to be a sad human when I leave but I am blessed with the time I still have! I am really trying to work as hard as I can everyday that way I can leave, knowing I put everything on the table. "No stoned unturned" like Dad says. I am grateful for all of you who have helped me get here, and who have helped me stay here. I can't imagine my life without the people of Puerto Rico. They have my heart. I love you all so much and continue to be eternally grateful for the support I feel. 

Love, 
Hermana Green


I may or may not have cut Hermana Thelin's hair... and last week, she may or may not have cut mine. (Sorry Brent!) 
Hermana Green & Post Visiting Mayda and Waddy!

Mayda giving me a Hug from my Mom!

Hermana Post, Maribel Beltran & Hermana Green.


No comments:

Post a Comment