|Hermana Green, Hermana Holton & Hermana Erskine|
- Have Faith in Christ and in myself
- Listen to the promptings of the Spirit. I learned that half the time we get promptings from the spirit, we wont even realize until after that they were from the spirit at all, but as long as we act upon the thoughts and promptings we receive, and are obedient, then all will work out.
- In order to be an effective missionary/member of the church, you HAVE to convert yourself first. Having a testimony builds the foundation for full conversion. It's insane how immersed I am in the gospel.
- Setting aside time for scripture study really helps me feel the spirit throughout the day. You and dad should do it together!
- I've received revelation in the temple. Super cool.
- I've learned a ton of patience. To let things go, don't sweat the small stuff, it's not worth it. Take deep breaths and love everyone.
|Pday at the Dominican Republic Temple|
|The 3 Amigas|
|Hermana Holton, Hermana Garcia (MTC Trainer) Hermana Green|
and Hermana Erskine.
|Hermana Green and Hermana Holton will be going to Puerto Rico together. |
Sister Erskine will be staying in the DR